Microsoft Dynamics 365 comes as a welcome blessing if you’re a business owner looking to get their hands on valuable Business Intelligence (BI) for resource planning purposes. MS Dynamics falls within the top 1% of global business applications for three consistent years in a row. As an added bonus, it’s completely cloud-based, so no having to worry about purchasing hard disk updated versions of this software! We talk about the features of MS Dynamics below.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Established in 2018, Microsoft Dynamics is an all-round enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) system for businesses.
It assists your business by offering client and business insights which help drive sales cycle predictions. It also equips you with invaluable conversations through BI.
Its core capabilities are inclusive of financial management, reporting and analytics, project management, supply chain management, operations management, and sales and service management.
How Will MS Dynamics Improve My Business?
- Advance your Human Resources process while empowering your staff
- Manage and improve customer needs
- Streamline the process of reporting
- Merge your ERP, BI and CRM insights
- Cut financial costs and intricacies
- Enhance your decision-making process, with improved turnaround time
- Automate operations and make your supply chain process a breeze
- Go over and above with customer expectations & satisfaction
What Can Microsoft Dynamics 365 Do For My Business?
The list is endless, but we name a few key benefits of this application below:
- Utilise intelligent insights to drive targeted decisions.
- Gain access to fundamental organisational software which adjusts to your needs
- Improve customer relationships
- Combine people, business data & processes
- Take advantage of next generation customer interaction with its intelligent CRM system
Industries Which Can Take Advantage of MS Dynamics Include:
- Financial Services
- Retail & Media
- Public Sector
In essence, it’s the ultimate platform which integrates people, technology and process flows designed with definitive success in mind. Ideal for small to medium enterprises (SME), it presents as a fully capable, dynamic software for businesses which require the deliverables that it offers.
To get Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your business, get in touch with us to chat about the options for your organisation today.