Excellent communication with customers is at the core of any businesses. Therefore, it is essential to invest in a communication system that offers superior capabilities, added flexibility, advanced features, and more convenience to boost customer satisfaction.
With these needs in mind, Yeastar recently announced the official release of its new P-Series PBX System. The P-Series system brings together mobility, voice, presence, collaboration and more to present a comprehensive solution for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). In a nutshell, it incorporates all the features businesses require to satisfy customers and to empower agents on a single, integrated system.
The highlights of P-Series PBX system
With VoIP capabilities built-in, the P-Series PBX system introduces clients to:
- More flexibility
- Cross-device functionality
- Geographical independence
- An economical call centre solution for service centres
- An effective and advanced operator panel for receptionists
With the P-Series system, Yeastar announced that more advanced features are being developed and will soon be rolled out. These are all focussed on improving the overall productivity for businesses. Some of the planned features include:
- WebRTC call
- CRM integration
- Video conferencing
- Software-based and cloud-based deployment options
- Third-party integrations
The P-Series PBX system focusses on intelligent design to produce unparalleled user and administrator experience. It features:
- Near Field Communication (NFC) write/read for easy IP address configuration
- Visualised call management
- More customisable voicemail settings
- Granular permissions based on customised user roles
- An improved presence status suitable for a variety of scenarios
The system offers a modern and user-friendly interface with a smart design. This is to boost the overall experience of users and to reduce any possible learning costs.
Improved communication in the business environment
Yeastar’s P-Series PBX system is specifically designed to provide more possibilities to SMEs for business communications. If you are interested in getting the system for your business, contact our team. We will provide you with more information to ensure it is the right solution for you.